Friday, December 7, 2007

Welcome Back...

Ok, so back in April of aught-seven, a Central Virginia radio show by the name of the Midnight Barbecue launched it's first website, and one of the key features was a "blog" maintained by the hosts and producer. Nobody had ever given me a blog before; I was honored....so I updated frantically about anything and everything, for about ten days....then I got tired of it. Eventually, David Dillehunt (the guy that built the site) started pleading with me to post more, and when that didn't work, posting one-sentence blog updates himself every now and then just to keep the site fresh.

I'm like that with everything; I dive in headfirst for a few days, then get distracted by the next shiny thing to come along...that's why I'm terrified of having kids; I'm afraid I'll be a doting father for the first month or so, then get a new set of golf clubs or a new Abba CD and forget completely about poor Adam, Jr. Here is the real pattern of entries from the first Midnight Barbecue blog:

-April 29, April 30, May 1, May 1, May 2, May 3, May 5, May 5, May 5, May 7, June 16*, August 6*, October 31*

Those with the (*) indicate that the entry was written by Bruno.

Anyway...now that the Midnight Barbecue has grown to monumental(!) proportions, we launched a new site, and I'm gonna try my hand at the blog thing again. Check back in two weeks and see if I've drifted off again.

1 comment:

Marcie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.